Re: duplicate key - Mailing list pgsql-general

From pascal bérest
Subject Re: duplicate key
Date
List pgsql-general
>pascal =?iso-8859-1?Q?b=E9rest?=  <lists@magnetophone.com> writes:
>  >> Also, it would be useful to see the ctid, xmin, xmax, cmin,
>  >> and cmax values for some of the sets of duplicate rows.
>
>>  Could you explain where we can have these informations ?
>
>Select 'em.  They're system columns, like OID.
>
>>  We also delete the duplicate keys, but we still have some of them.
>  > We delete again and again, and we still have some of them. Finally,
>  > we delete them manually, and it was possible to REINDEX the table.
>
>So in other words, the evidence is now all gone?  Oh well.

Yes, it's deleted. But we still have them on our production server.
We can restore it on our preproduction server, from a tar of the base.
Could you explain exactle where we can find tthe ctid, cmin, xmin,
xmax values ?
We will redo the test tomorrow.

Thanx very much.

Pascal.